Step 1. Think of a new password to use.
- Your new password should:
Step 2. Login to the Connect Global Console
- Go to www.connectglobal.com and click on 'console login'.
- Enter your Account reference and Console password and then click log in.
Step 3. Administer the domain
- From the 'Overview' page, under 'Manage your domains', find the domain name in the list.
- Click the 'Manage' button to the right.
Step 4. Go to 'cPanel Hosting' (on the left hand side)
-This will open your cPanel options
Step 5. Click on 'Log into cPanel interface'
- This will open your cPanel page.
Step 6. On the cPanel page Click on 'Email Accounts'
- Your email accounts will be listed.
Step 7. Find the email account in the list and click 'Manage' beside it.
- This will open the options for this email account.
Step 6. Update the password
- On the 'Email Accounts | Manage an Email Account' page, under 'Security', enter the new password you thought of in step 1 into the 'New password' field and then scroll down and click 'Update Email Settings'. If the password reset was successful, you will see the message displayed "Password successfully updated."
You are now finished. You may now log out of cPanel by clicking on the Account icon in the top right, and then clicking on 'Log Out' on the menu.