Step 1. Think of a new password to use.
- Your new password should:
- be between 10 and 16 characters in length
- Contain at least 2 uppercase letters
- Contain at least 2 lowercase letters
- Contain at least 2 numeric digits
Step 2. Go to the Forgot Password page
- Go to http://www.connectglobal.com/ and click on 'console login'.
- Click on the 'Forgot password?' link
Step 3. Begin the password reset process
On the 'Fogotten account password' page, you can either use either of the following two options:
a) Reset your account password by using your account reference
In order to use this option, you will need to know your account reference.
- Enter your First name, Last name and Account refernce and then click 'Submit'.
b)Reset your account password by using your domain name
If you do not know your account reference, you can use this option.
- Enter your first name, last name and a domain name associated with your account and then click 'Submit'.
An email will be sent to you with a subject of "Connect Global Australia Pty Ltd Password Assistance".
Step 4. Update your password
- Open the email message that was sent to you in step 3.
- Click on the FIRST link in the email message.
- Enter the password you thought of in step 1 and then click 'Update'.
You have now updated your console password. You can now use this password to access the Console.